Monday, January 26, 2015

Lather



I think better in pictures than in words, so before you get any ideas, I'm setting the record straight: Most of what comes out of my mouth (keyboard?) is as clumsy and uncoordinated as a Junior Varsity running back. Don't get excited.
This is a space where I'll be posting concept drawings, WIPs, processes and breakdowns of different  projects from my place of work (and maybe some of my own stories, too). Most of them will be centered around awfully cool topics like new digital media, modern pedagogy, and the changing winds in University-level education. Admittedly, I'm not an expert on instruction; my cumulative experience teaching comes to a whopping 3 days. But, I've already bought a copy of Educational Psychology to test the waters and lather my brain in the topic.
To sum it up: This is me, and I'm stoked to be here. Let the learning begin!




(power pose)

footnote: I doodle a lot. Especially self-portraits and sketches of the people I see day to day. If you interact with me regularly in any way, shape or form... you've been warned!

 - E

No comments:

Post a Comment